Branch “Electric Panels - Sofia” was created in 1994 with the main task to facilitate for closing the cycle of engineering activity and supporting the main branches of the company during the complex execution of major projects. Orders from external clients are also executed. The activity has been performed in a new production hall with a total Construction Gross Area of 540m2 including production premises (area of electrical installation, area of mechanical installation, testing area), warehouse areas and communal premises since 2015.
Specialists with great experience and high qualification work in the branch, and there is an option, depending upon the production load, to flexibly increase the staff.
LV power supply panels, MCC , automation panels, dashboards, non-standard production (for example a schematic solution was proposed, a suitable equipment was chosen and 2 pcs of electric panels were manufactured in very short terms based on verbal assignment for the station of the Bulgarian polar expedition in Antarctica in the end of 2016) are being manufactured.
The manufactured products are distinguished by high quality and reliability, good design and maintainability. Electrical materials of leading European companies, such as Schneider Electric, EATON (Moeller), GE, ABB, Schrack Technik, Siemens, metal panels of Rittal, ETA, Schneider Electric are embedded in the products.
A quality management system has been developed and implemented according to БДС EN ISO: 9001-2008,certified by MS SERT BULGARIA OOD. Part of the production has been certified for compliance in relation to observing of quality and safety standards by SGS - Switzerland.
The branch holds certificate by Schneider Electric as a parner manufacturer of electrical panels.
All of this, as well as the fair relations towards the clients and the flexible pricing politics establish branch “Electric panels - Sofia” as a reputable and competitive manufacturer.
- Metropolitan Sofia – 20 metro stations;
- “Obelya” rolling stock depot;
- Toplofikacia – Sofia, Automation systems in most plants;
- Maritza – East II TPP;
- Bobov dol TPP – modern control of “Boiler – Turbine” Unit № 1,2,3 (relay panels and new mimic diagrams in control rooms of Units 1, 2, 3);
- Stomana Pernik AD;
- Kremikovtzi AD;
- McDonald’s restaurants – 4 pcs;
- Building of Festo Bulgaria (proclaimed as building of the year);
- „Dupnitza – Kulata” railroad;
- Sofiyska voda (W&S utility company);
- VMware Bulgaria – type tested panels;
- Sofia Ring Mall – type tested panels – power supply to diesel generators (order of Schneider Electric);
- Honeywell – refinery in Romania – power supply panels, server and terminal for site;
- Systems for seismic monitoring and registering – Beli Iskar dam, Tzankov Kamak dam etc.;
- Flue gasses monitoring system: Lukoil, Aurubis, Pernik TPP etc.;
- Automation systems of: Tuzha, Stara Zagora, Spanchevo, Pirin, Toplika, Cascade, Tufcha HPP;
- Automation systems based on PLC:
- Ilarion HPP (Valmet) - Greece;
- Ternoves HPP (ABB) - Albania;
- Phosphate plant in Homs city - Syria;
- Ekobulhart (Papcel – Czech Republic);
- Lukoil – Base Stara Zagora town, VАЕ Controls;
- Lukoil TPP;
- Rousse WWTP;
- Vidin WWTP;
- Kamenitza and Astika Brewery – Steam Plants;
- Republic TPP Pernik.